» Ayeeee! Hey Everyone
Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:10 am by UnBreakable

Share | 

Corporeal beast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
troll464

PostSubject: Corporeal beast   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:46 pm

The Corporeal Beast (a.k.a. the Corp, Corp Beast, the Beast, and CB) is currently the strongest monster in RuneScape, besides some monsters in Daemonheim. It is considered by many to be the most difficult creature to slay. It was released on 15 September, 2008 with the Summer's End quest, and completion of the quest is required to fight it. When it was released, players could stand underneath the Corporeal Beast and not be harmed; but on 15 October, 2008, Jagex changed this, giving the beast a stomp attack that harms players underneath it. The beast's health meter is three times as long as that of players and as that of almost all other NPCs.
The monster has a maximum melee hit of 513 and a maximum Magic hit of 650. It resides in a multicombat area, so it can be fought in teams. It has very high defence and life point levels, making it extremely hard to solo. Some players have been able to kill the beast by soloing it. Others could solo it with using a glitch (such as the 9 June 2009 game engine update glitch which prevented the Beast from retaliating).
Gravestones cannot be obtained within the area. However, players have exactly 2 minutes to return to the cave and pick up their lost items if they die. The fastest returning method is having a death spawn at Soul Wars, getting a super energy potion, teleporting to Clan Wars and running north-west. A grave will appear as usual, however, for players who die outside in the passageway.

The Corporeal Beast.

ps i have that pic on my computer has a wallpaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000882483117

Corporeal beast
Page 1 of 1