» Ayeeee! Hey Everyone
Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:10 am by UnBreakable

Share | 

Iban

Go down 
AuthorMessage
troll464

PostSubject: Iban    Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Iban is an NPC who is the self-proclaimed son of Zamorak. He rules over the Underground Pass and is the primary adversary in the quest Underground Pass.

History
Not much is known about Iban's early life, apart from being a noble and enjoying the finer things in life. He later joined the Kinshra and trained under Lord Daquarius himself. Despite his superior skills in combat he was surrounded and slain by White Knights. However, an evil witch (presumably the one encountered during the quest) found his lifeless corpse and resurrected him. In the year 168 of the Fifth Age, he made his way to the Underground Pass and corrupted it, turning it into a realm of terror. King Lathas describes him as a "crazy lunatic who believes he is Zamorak's son." According to Gwir, Iban is known to even the elves, who dare not enter the Underground Pass, following the losses they have suffered there in times of old.

Iban's followers
Iban's followers consist of the human Disciples of Iban, the Soulless, and a small tribe of goblins, possibly the tribe that Bandos sold to Zamorak. Along with this, there are many 'blessed' creatures in the pass that are described as Iban's pets. In the case of his followers near his throne room, they are notable for their white hair and Zamorak robes. Father Lawrence seems to have Iban's symbol on his vestments.

Underground Pass
During the Undeground Pass quest, the player must kill Iban, to free the Pass for travel. To kill him, the player must throw the completed Doll of Iban into the well in his chamber, whilst being under attack from randomly-moving magical spells.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000882483117

Iban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzWorld :: WorldWide Game :: Runescape World :: Runescape :: Newspaper-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com