» Ayeeee! Hey Everyone
Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:10 am by UnBreakable

Share | 

seconde age history runescape

Go down 
AuthorMessage
troll464

PostSubject: seconde age history runescape    Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:10 pm

he Second Age, also known as The Age of Zaros, is the period of time following the creation of RuneScape. It is also the 'Golden Age' of Zaros, until he was defeated by Zamorak. The Second Age spanned from the beginning of the slumber of Guthix until the betrayal of Zaros by Zamorak. Zamorak was once one of Zaros' generals, but he and a group of Mahjarrat betrayed their master. It is believed that they stole the Staff of Armadyl and used it for the rebellion. Zamorak stabbed Zaros with it, but he was not destroyed, and they struggled until the staff pierced them both at the same time. The power of Zaros flowed into Zamorak and he became a god. It is unclear exactly what happened to Zaros, although it was widely believed that he survived in some form or another in the Shadow Realm. This was confirmed during the events of The Temple at Senntisten. Disgraced at the tragedy, the other gods banished Zamorak. However, he soon returned and declared war.
It is also unknown what caused Zamorak to rebel - but it's probable Zamorak just had an insatiable lust for power, as he even declared war on all gods to show his worth.
It's possible that Saradomin was not one of the "other gods" who aided in disgracing Zamorak for his actions as he shows equal distaste towards the remainder of Zaros' loyal during the war, and speaks bitter of his name within the God Letters. It's unknown why, but it would seem the entire war escalated as most gods turned upon each other; the God War.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000882483117

seconde age history runescape
Page 1 of 1