» Ayeeee! Hey Everyone
Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:10 am by UnBreakable

Share | 

As dead as a doorknob

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chanz

PostSubject: As dead as a doorknob   Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:22 pm

No one has posted on the forum for like one month Sad ... why?

I think it's because the webmaster changed the URL/address without any notification.

Anyways if anyone is still on the forum reply to this thread =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnBreakable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As dead as a doorknob   Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:34 am

We are still on it. Actually we have sent a mass email about the website URL.
Chanz.
Me/Brian and Baltazar/Adam and Snow/Zac are planning thru many many interesting ideas.
If you would like more information me and Adam would be glad to help.
Yes I agree this forum is dead and soon it will be closed, but don't worry 2 different website will be open under our ownership.

We are working through many bugs and problems. We are still looking through many things so please be patience. If you need to contact an Administrator please feel free to contact Baltazar347 or Unbreakable or Administrator. We will Reply as soon as possible. As of right now the forum will be dead. We understand but still feel good to post your thoughts. If you would like to help out on our forum please contact the Administrator or post it on the suggestion page. We will give you credit to your work. Also please look at the Terms of Use policy. If you would like to make any change or add anything to it please add it to the suggestion page or contact an Administrator.
Sincerely, GamerzWorld

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chanz

PostSubject: Re: As dead as a doorknob   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:52 pm

I'm glad to hear that Very Happy

Good luck with your new projects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnBreakable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As dead as a doorknob   Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:50 pm

We are alittle off with our project since we dont have enough supporters. Makin a 3-D game is hard.

We are working through many bugs and problems. We are still looking through many things so please be patience. If you need to contact an Administrator please feel free to contact Baltazar347 or Unbreakable or Administrator. We will Reply as soon as possible. As of right now the forum will be dead. We understand but still feel good to post your thoughts. If you would like to help out on our forum please contact the Administrator or post it on the suggestion page. We will give you credit to your work. Also please look at the Terms of Use policy. If you would like to make any change or add anything to it please add it to the suggestion page or contact an Administrator.
Sincerely, GamerzWorld

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larry_thE_Deer

PostSubject: Re: As dead as a doorknob   Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Unbreakable,

You stated that "Makin a 3-D game is hard"... What is that supposed to mean? Are you making a 3-D game for this website?!

-Larry_thE_Deer cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chanz

PostSubject: Re: As dead as a doorknob   Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:58 pm

3D game 0.o

I hope you have very experienced programmers in your team because 3d programming is definitely not easy...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnBreakable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As dead as a doorknob   Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:51 am

We do. GFX DESIGNERS, Game designers, and all sorts.
We have many ideas in mind of how it would turn out.
Chanz if you would please tell everyone you know about this it would be great. Only when our open client beta is up for a try.
We will offer you one of the highest rank in this game also.
And if it turns out you like it we will add alittle more offer to you. As a reward of your support.

Sincerely, GamerzWorld

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chanz

PostSubject: Re: As dead as a doorknob   Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Awesome, ofc I'll do that Smile

I know this is alot to ask but do you know approximately how long the development will take?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnBreakable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As dead as a doorknob   Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:27 am

Nearly 1 year. Sorry to say but yes nearly 1 year. Jagex and MAEIT Entertainment took a long time in development too.
If you know anyone who is up for hired but will be payed later please get them to contact me.

Sincerely, GamerzWorld

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chanz

PostSubject: Re: As dead as a doorknob   Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Wow it's been a long time since i last visited gamerzworld. So Unbreakable whats up?
Have you made any progress?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnBreakable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As dead as a doorknob   Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:34 am

I honestly wishi could say something.. but no, we havent... I havent received an email\message from Adam\Baltazar in over 1month. I am not sure if it will go any further. Period.
Adam was the one who could do more of the creation than me. He also had his friends.. I only have a few people that could do it but without Adam im useless....

Sincerely, GamerzWorld

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As dead as a doorknob   

Back to top Go down

As dead as a doorknob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzWorld :: General-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum