» Ayeeee! Hey Everyone
Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:10 am by UnBreakable

Share | 

Disrespect is somethin you don't want to go through

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UnBreakable
Admin

PostSubject: Disrespect is somethin you don't want to go through   Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:05 am

A couple days ago many of you saw larry_the_deer post about tree resignation of koy clan. It will become true if you guys don't kick up and get your lazy ass out there helping your TEAM! This goes to all members. I don't care if your in a middle of something, I want you to get your ass out and help your TEAM if they are in TROUBLE! Disrespecting is one of the worst thing you can do to your teammate. If you don't listen now then you'll soon see yourself off Koy Clan. Who ever laughed and tick tree off you better think before you do anything to YOUR TEAM! When tree asked for help who actually wanted to help but was in Non-mem or actually helped but didn't make it? Listen did your team ever have to stop what their doing and help you? YES!!!!! Tree helped me when I died at gwd! I help you when you ask for something! Everyone have to budge in or get out of the Clan. Tree will be staying in the clan but only if you get up and help! If not then I'll be happy to kick myself out of the clan. This is your last warning and will be the only warning you get! If you can't fix your problem with the clan than I will have nothing to do with you. If this clan fails than we will creat a more respectful clan.

Do you understand?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larry_thE_Deer

PostSubject: Re: Disrespect is somethin you don't want to go through   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:14 am

Um... I agree Neutral

Did you speak to Tree or something... cuz you sound really mad about somewhat old news.

I know we need to respect each other, and we did lose an important clan member... but you sound just a tad over the top. Kicking is kinda too crazy, but reapproaching the disrespectful player/member is what I think we should do...

We all miss Tree!!

scratch

P.S. You spammed the lastest topic board...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larry_thE_Deer

PostSubject: Re: Disrespect is somethin you don't want to go through   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:21 am

I reread what you said and... nobody laughed at Tree or knowingly ticked her off.

*Witness*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnBreakable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disrespect is somethin you don't want to go through   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:34 am

I've talked to tree and yes I am mad. This clan was made to help and respect each other. You understand if your me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnBreakable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disrespect is somethin you don't want to go through   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:34 am

And yes tree did say some laughed at her and ticked her off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnBreakable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disrespect is somethin you don't want to go through   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 am

also i spammed so that all can know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larry_thE_Deer

PostSubject: Re: Disrespect is somethin you don't want to go through   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:55 am

Someone just told me that Tree isn't quitting... she is just taking a break. I dont know if thats true, but I hope it is.

I don't want to argue with you, but no one laughed at her. I repeat no one did!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baltazar347
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Disrespect is somethin you don't want to go through   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Ok i really dont know what is going on in the RS world i dont have time to play and i have two forums to take care of but i have to agree with Un. We have this clan to:

1. Make friends
2. Have the best teamwork in the RS because i believe that we could do that if everyone should take Koyclan seriously i mean if the member is taking Koyclan seriously they would be also active not just on CC but also on clan forum.
3. Help each other with things that what a clan should do even when you are in a middle doing i don know.... 99 skill. If someone is calling for help the other player would help if he is taking Koyclan seriously i mean its your teammate go and help!!!
4. i want make Koyclan like a family. for me its already like family. I gave too much time and work to make this forum. So I dont want anyone to just say ''Im leaving Koyclan thats it!'' remember that i wont give up so quickly and i will talk with the member who want to leave Koyclan because like i said before i want to make the clan like a family and that everyone will feel the same like i do.

EVERY MEMBER IN KOYCLAN!! PLEASE TAKE THIS CLAN SERIOUSLY!!!!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disrespect is somethin you don't want to go through   Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Larry i dont want to agrue with you too but it is a fact that some laughed and ticked her off. How do i know? I got it straight from a well know member- Treenstones. End of conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnBreakable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disrespect is somethin you don't want to go through   Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:20 pm

This is cutting in my break but i just want you all to know that she " might " stay of we all kick it up, or the consequence is that tree is going to move to a more established clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disrespect is somethin you don't want to go through   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzWorld :: WorldWide Game :: Runescape World :: Runescape :: Help and Guides :: Help and Guides :: Useful Guide-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum